- Overview-Original owner selling. Item has sat un-built for a while now. No cracks or crashes to mention.
- Frame- S-Works FACT 11r carbon, disc only design, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, QR, 135mm rear spacing
- This item that has been used previously. It has some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
- There is normal wear throughout. Some small chips and rubbing to the paint. Some dirt and grime throughout.
- Crankset: S-works 50/34t, 10/11 spd, 110 bcd, and 172.5mm arm length. BB30 bb.
- Frame was intentionally designed for electronic shifting
- You will need a braze on front der.
- Rear derailleur hanger is straight.
- Disc wheels with quick release required. I have a set of Roval's for sale that will work in the store. Search "roval."
- Seatpost 20mm offset with CARBON CLAMPING. Do not use a normal rail saddle on this. REFER TO TECH SPECS FOR CLAMPING SADDLES AND THE SEATPOST.
- Water bottle cage bolts are mis-matched.
Sizing direct from Specialized's archive
- HT 140mm, ST 481mm, TT 548mm. Usable steer is 65mm.
- 5.18lbs as shown with crank/post
2017 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc eTap SIZE 54cm
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.